A very warm welcome to Wray Common Primary School, a vibrant 2-form entry local authority school, set in spacious grounds in Reigate.
We take pride in providing an education of such quality that every child leaves the school with better life chances than when they first entered.
Children at Wray Common actively immerse themselves in the challenges and joys of learning, proudly demonstrate our shared values and contribute to society as responsible and caring citizens – this is the Wray Common Way.
We achieve this success as a school through:
- a relentless pursuit of progress for every child
- the provision of creative, fun and memorable experiences inside and outside the classroom
- inspirational and accountable leadership at all levels
- a sustained focus on the development of inspirational and impactful teaching staff
- the proactive support and engagement with parents and carers
- the provision of a safe, secure and caring environment in which to learn and develop
We hope that this website will prove to be informative for you. If you have any queries, please do contact us. If you want to get a real feel for what we’re about, and how the Wray Common Way influences everything we do, please do pay us a visit.