School Closure Learning
- If your child is due to be attending school, all absences should be reported as usual to the School
Office by 9:30 a.m. on the day of absence.
- If your child is learning remotely, and is unwell in anyway, including Covid-related symptoms or self-isolation, please notify the School Office by 9:30 a.m. so that we know they may not be able to engage in remote learning on that day.
- Teachers will endeavor to upload the daily blog for the following day by 8 p.m. the night before.
- You will not be sent a Zoom link via email; the link is found on the daily blog. Please refer
to the Purple Mash support documents for details about how to login and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.
- For the live Zoom session at the start and end of the day, teachers will keep a register of who is present. If your child is not able to attend this session, please do not worry – this will not be recorded as a formal absence. It is a tool to encourage participation and to support our safeguarding requirements.
- While we encourage children to complete work set on the day, we totally understand that this will not always be possible. If necessary, work can be completed at a later stage during the week, however all work set will be cleared at the weekend.
- Teachers have been told not to allow children in to live Zoom sessions, unless they can identify the child via the name of the child or surname of the child
|Year Group||AM Register & Welcome||Teaching Input 1||Break||Teaching Input 2||Lunch||Teaching Input 3||PM Register & Story||End Of Day|
|Years R & 3||8:50 – 9:00||9:25 – 9:40||10:30 – 10:50||10:50 – 11:05||11:45 – 12:45||12:45 – 13:00||14:15 – 14:30||14:50|
|Years 1, 5 & 6||9:00 – 9:10||9:40 – 9:55||10:45 – 11:05||11:05 – 11:20||12:15 – 13:15||13:15 – 13:30||14:30 – 14:45||15:00|
|Years 2 & 4||9:10 – 9:20||9:55 – 10:10||11:00 – 11:20||11:20 – 11:35||12:45 – 13:45||13:45 – 14:00||14:45 – 15:00||15:10|
Important contact details
Please email your class teacher using the relevant email address below;
To contact the School Office please call 01737 761254 or email email@example.com
How to support your child with Dyslexia and advice for parents